Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Using A Hand Held Cb In A Car

if I love you love me


I do not know why I love
because your beauty is not enough,
way you walk,
as a guide,
as you make love,
your behavior,
as you move your hands
and how you look at things,
your words,
your thoughts,
can not tell me why, '
not because that arise,
are like little fireflies that mark the trail ...
I know you would love without
I know you would love too different from now,
what I feel more and more
and how,
how I love you
each added day
the passing illusion of time
How can I love you because without those,
How can I love you because without
HOW I can feel ...
now more and more I do not want anything
and I just know that all
such as these and because
turn around upon hearing
that I love so deeply
just because I spend I love this
I could not recognize if not already tried going through me,
you can not really love
if you have not met at least once before the mirror ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment