Thursday, May 8, 2008
Asking For A Refund For A Ticket Letter Sample
"An attempt to catch the elusive", said Danio Manfredini, intense performer and creator, describes the inner path outlined in the present show Ubu Prize in 1999 for which he is a director and actor. "After my debut I took around 5 years. Only now I found myself cross it and the footprint is still very present for me, "says Danio. In the Teatro Europe, Friday and Saturday at 21.15, Danio Manfredini will witness, through painful and distant voices, those of patients with whom he has long worked at a psychiatric community. "The show is a kind of self-portrait, was born when I left my job in the community. But it is not necessarily work on madness. It is a journey of the mind, which goes to the madness, yes, but as amplification of the emotions of everyone. " The stories of patients, and acute sensitivity to their special are the focus of an investigation exclusion and suffering that goes beyond the so-called "diversity" and feeds on pictorial images. "I started with a series of writings and drawings by Giacometti, those in which a blank is drawn into a small, thin and long shape. The artist said that before a model to his body and his imagination, what you can pick just the flight. On stage I have a mannequin that I play very similar to his sculptural works, and being that escapes. I rather have an actor who embodies the figures mentioned, imprinted in my memories, emotions, and affections. "Manfredini compose a portrait in mosaic, in which different sizes intersect with each other," there is context, the contemporary is my biography, my being, and then split, in which I make is an actor appearing on stage. "With a hard but affectionate look real," the language they use is out of context and psychiatric for this is immediate. In creating the characters I have drawn references to live, patients, and starting with a concept I have developed an imitative form. " Far from any definition of theater, social, civil, therapeutic, grabbing only poetry, relying only to life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment