Friday, January 2, 2009

Dvr Triplex /pentaplex

painter, sculptor and engraver Angelo Marchetti (1930-2000)

Discover the art of a painter - the identification of his "Mystic -
Angelo Marchetti was an artist who, by choice, has left the circuit" art "at the end of year 70, in fact disappearing from the market, both tormented vicissitudes of existence and for the voluntary choice to alienate completely (as a form of cultural rebellion to rules set by the market), at the cost of abandoning forgotten your success as an artist. But At the same time, he never stopped producing art, reserving it only in part to a small circle of collectors and the remainder for personal research, and luce.Nel hours resurfaced to make this publication until now never exhibited works, some from private collections, it wants to resubmit the artist for his expressive value and replace it with more fully in the global contemporary art, and for this purpose , we have decided to speak directly to the artist, in a kind of self-presentation, revealing a paper that was used by Angel as a personal note, during a prime time for the inauguration of an exhibition at the gallery ' Art "The Crypt", active in Milan until the early 80s.
"Angelo Marchetti, who was born in Milan in 1930, I have always painted and sculpted. I went for a short the creative period without agreement on the school curriculum. I considered the masters of the past entrusted to my intuition, I tried to listen and learn from those who, at the time in which I lived, I felt good to be clarified. I was estranged from the so-called culture, understood as "culture factory", but I always tried to listen to the words of the masters of life and then develop in my underwear, their teachings, to translate my feelings into action to the extreme . I became aware of my limits, though often falling in presumptions, after trying to resize my position as a man. The daily encounter with life, made me think about the choice of my reality more real, I mean the choice quite distinct from that apparent reality built by all the distractions moved from my property personalistic and cerebral, but the inner reality that I could pick only in silence and in the abstraction of myself. That reality is not palpable, but has the opportunity to be heard is confirmed in the eyes of leverage that is done in themselves. The certainty of what I say I can not prove it by my works, although it be not that molecules of my feelings. I can therefore say with a clear conscience, to seek, to look at continuity. Because only are leaning towards this. I only know one thing as all men are called, but at the same time not I worry about being elected. Witness my work and the only one who makes me feel like being an act of love only to Him and I have to pay as a docile fiber of the universe. "
Angelo, the artist who believed that in addition to the power of images, very in the esoteric message of his paintings, which is why it is difficult to explain what is hidden inside a work, if you do not previously know the intimate religious Angelo artist and his evolution as a man dedicated to the art, and his rejection of the conventional rules even at the cost of obscuring the invisible message contained in his paintings, in favor of his representative capacity of the image. If it is likely that the unseen is important as the appearance of representation, to enter the room of this hidden beauty is the curiosity of a mind that creates the message, which is only felt from the look of a careful observer with "grace." Angelo Marchetti shared so visceral as to substance is said by St. Augustine - the man without grace is a beast - and then look around the canvas, not between the lines of his written works, is like entering a vicious cycle of those who want to understand, here is to understand the esoteric , outsiders are excluded and only those who can understand it, has already begun, began looking inward know it. In the example often used correlation Angelo resonance to enter intimately into the work and to read better in its content, we all know from physics, the concept of resonance, a tuning fork vibrating to the sound only if sound is its own frequency, if this does not happen, the sound, the pitch does not exist because it can not perceive it the same way ... every man for himself in perception needs to be able to match - vibrate in unison - and then convey the perception through the resonance. In some works of Angelo Marchetti, this effect is obvious to everyone and is only intended to clarify the principle that the artist wanted to willfully disclose
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment