Monday, March 9, 2009

Large Screen Cubefield

Sunday genuine

that I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon!
this consideration emerges soon after 9x8 with the calculator ... we see that they are just cooked fruit ... even ... perhaps to nuts!
I think tonight I'll dream the univariate descriptive statistics .... and maybe tomorrow night two variables, depending on how the day will ... but they are in a good mood, even though there is the wind carry me away, the sun gave me positive .. and also get tired after a day of study makes me feel good ...
makes me feel good but also the echo of the past weekend ... I think the lawn that we saw yesterday, in which instead of the usual marigolds (which I love anyway) there were a lot of primuline of wood (so my mother has subsequently defined) with all their colors, not too bright, but soft and sweet (pass me synesthesia) ... if ever I have a small garden, it must be so! and then walk to the park ... see benji run like crazy on the lawn, take the ball, do "friendship" with the little jack russell and fell to the ground from exhaustion, with tongue hanging out! how nice!


I hope there are other days like yesterday ... so simple, pure, serene and genuine ...
and meanwhile back to study statistics ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment