Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wearing Shorts For Medical Schoolislam

Saturday, January 8, 2011

E 'a while' I think of this update, but I did not lose the heart of what is written in my previous blog and I had no idea how it can export in one piece. Maybe there is a way, but I do not know.
So I embarked on this task by scribe: rewrite of every new post, dating. How many copy-paste, for how much technology available, was, ultimately, a painstaking process of exquisitely hand. And also, a bit ', by the book.

There are now, and I hope to update more often with this one I have defined as an operation of "throwing the bottle": these words are like a message in a bottle launched in the vast sea of \u200b\u200bwebsites, hoping to be from time to time, collection, only to be revived again.

Until the next shore.

Merry 2011 TO ALL:
http://riflessionicontrosenso.blogspot.com/2011/01/12-gennaio-2009-buon-2009-tutti.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment